from: 8th of October 2013
to: 10th of October 2013
WasteECo-2013 Cooperation for Waste Issues: Exhibition and Conference
WasteECo-2013 presents the full line of technologies, equipment and service in the field of solid waste, wastewater and atmospheric emissions management, including recycling, waste to energy, landfills, biogas, biofuel, municipal, industrial and storm waters, off-line sewage, WWTP sludge, sludge fields, air pollution, etc.WasteECo-2013 is a multi-purpose event. Its programme includes:
— Exhibition on environmental technologies and management of solid wastes, wastewater and atmospheric emissions;
— Conference, special workshops and round tables;
— Technical excursions.
Such approach will allow combining demonstration of modern technologies and equipment with discussion on waste management problem. Key players of waste market will participate in our event.
Exhibition profile and topics of the Conferences are as follows:
• Collection, storage, transportation and treatment of solid municipal, industrial and agricultural wastes, recycling
• Products from recyclable materials
• Waste to energy
• Hazardous waste treatment
• Design, construction and operation of landfills and other environmental facilities. Landfill restoration. Biogas collection and utilization. Leachate treatment
• Soil and water area remediation
• Deodorization, cleaning and washing of facilities
• Discharge and treatment of municipal, industrial and storm waters. Off-line sewage. Treatment and utilization of WWTP sludge. Sludge fields
• Gaseous emission treatment. Dust and slime utilization. Securing of requested micro-climate parameters and acceptable content of contaminants in working area air (inside industrial facilities, mine opening, within open working area, transportation vehicles, etc.)
• Protection tools for waste management (working clothes, respirators, etc.) and tools for control and monitoring of environment contamination level
• Settlement improvements (separate waste collection, wastes, leaves and snow transportation and disposal, sanitary disposal, public lavatories, etc.)
• Cleaner technologies
• Publications and books on environment protection and ecology
• Legal and regulatory framework for waste management
• Sanitary, environmental, institutional and economic aspects of waste management
• Informational, programming and metrological support, environmental monitoring, automation
• Environmental insurance systems, certification, standardization, audit, expertise, leasing, consulting
• Sources for environmental project financing
• Environmental situation in regions
• State and regional programs on waste management
• Public participation in waste management.
Participation in WasteECo-2013 is beneficial to companies, which intend to promote their waste management technologies, equipment and services in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries.
• promote advanced waste management experience and practice;
• promote business development in the domain of management of solid waste, waste water discharges and atmospheric emissions;
• present current and emerging technologies, equipment, services, and expand their markets;
• help to establish contacts between the interested parties, to attract attention of investors, producers, public, authorities and mass media to waste issues.
The organizers have long experience in initiating and implementation of waste management projects. Our annual Conference “Cooperation for Waste Issues” (2004-2010) has become a brand not only in Ukraine and CIS, but also abroad. Market research, performed in Ukraine, and anonymous survey among conference participants have shown the necessity to carry our exhibition back-to-back the conference. The co-branded WasteECo events were successfully held in 2011 and 2012.
If you have any questions please email Dr Iryna Popova, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or call Dr Katerina Utkina, tel. +38 (097) 085-80-05, (050) 286-84-67 or Ms Larysa Kellerman, tel. +38 (068) 609-57-99.
This project is implemented through
the CENTRAL EUROPE Programme co-financed by the ERDF